Highly effective nonprofits are composed of strong teams that work in partnership to achieve organizational goals. ESC assists nonprofits in building focused teams that work well together to achieve strategic goals.
ESC Team Development helps nonprofits by:
- Reviewing the team’s purpose and how the team is contributing to the organization’s mission.
- Developing an understanding of individual roles and responsibilities.
- Assessing and revising policies, procedures and logistics as needed.
- Establishing communication and ground rules that accommodate varying work styles and individual needs within the team.
- Improving each individual‘s contributions through one-on-one coaching, facilitation, and review.